Platforms & Services
We sell to our Clients a license to use our SaaS solution which provides different features, which include the following:
- Mindful (In-store AI-driven platform for product recommendations & price promotions)
- StoreHub (An edge platform combining the power or AI and IoT to process data and decisions in realtime on premise)
- Dialog (Build, deploy and manage interactive in-store retail experiences) (collectively, the "Services").
We provide our Services under the sole direction of our Clients, when collecting and processing your information.
The information we collect
In the course of operating the Platform and providing our services, Intouch.com collects the following types of information from End Users:
- Personal Information: We may collect individually identifiable information which is related to End Users, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual ("Personal Information").
- Contact Information: Our Clients may send us (directly or by using their e-mail service providers (ESPs) End Users' names and e-mail addresses, in order to offer our Clients personalized messaging services when using our Services.
- Technical Information: We may also collect Personal Information from End Users' device, when End Users access or visit Clients' websites and/or applications (the "Websites"). Such information includes IP addresses, geolocation data and other devices' unique identifiers.
- Non-personal Information: We collect un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to End User(s), which may be made available to us or gathered via End User's use of the Websites ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the individual from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include the following: End User's Activity. We and our technology providers may automatically collect Information when End Users visit or access the Websites, including your referring URL; time stamp; browser type and language; operating system; screen height; screen width; color depth; whether your computer is Java enabled; Internet connection type; whether or not your browser accepts cookies; pages viewed on the Websites; products viewed, placed in the cart, and purchased on the Websites; quantity, price, and purchase ID of products placed in cart or purchased on the Websites; and custom page data, as defined by our Clients.
- Inferred Information: Based on the information we collect from End User's Website activity, search terms entered through End User's browser, and information gleaned from previous Intouch.com cookies and local storage (as detailed below), we may infer other information, such as zip code, country, state, time zone, weather, temperature, heat index, wind chill, or proximity to a shipping location. If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information shall be treated by us as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we use the information
- To provide Services to our Clients: For example, when we receive your Personal Information (e.g. email address), we may analyze such data and may instruct our Clients or their ESPs what content to insert into marketing or other communications which are directed to you. We, our Clients or their ESPs, as applicable, will then send you a tailored e-mail based on our suggestions.
- To send to our Clients relevant information and updates related to the Services
- To generally understand the needs and interests of our Clients and their End Users
- To conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Services and Platform.
- To support and troubleshoot our Services.
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with our Services.
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
- To monitor system performance and network capacity, test and fix systems, and develop and implement upgrades to systems.
With whom we share the information
- our subsidiaries any of our parent companies, affiliates, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
- the Client you interact with directly.
- subcontractors and other third party service providers, such as cloud computing service provides.
- auditors or advisers of our business processes
- any potential purchasers or investors in Intouch.com
We will not share without your consent your Personal Information except as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, court orders and regulations or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
Data retention & end user's rights
How we protect the information
Children's personal information
Intouch.com does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in the EU who are under the age of sixteen (16) through the Platform. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without his/her consent, then he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
How to contact us